Victorian Elegance in the Village of Northville
Serving New York State micro brews, hand picked wines by the glass or bottle, gourmet Tapas Plates, exceptional desserts from our bakery, and specialty organic coffee & teas.
A sample of what’s on the seasonal menu…
- Asian Dumplings. selection of ginger soy & Thai peanut sauce
- Quesadillas. fresh guacamole and pico de gallo
- Designer Burgers. selection of seasonal choices
- Flourless Chocolate Cake. raspberry reduction. fresh whipped cream
- Carrot Cake. a dollop of cream
- Barkeater Chocolates Truffle Plate. seasonal flavors
- Espresso, Hot chocolates, French Presses, Pots of Tea, Boylan’s Sodas
The Inn was purchased by seasoned Innkeepers on November 2nd, 2012 and has undergone a complete restoration. Your hosts paid particular attention to guest comforts, aesthetic details, and historic preservation. Many thanks to all who have assisted in the effort, especially Bellwether Craftsmen. The Inn re-opened in grand style on June 8th, 2013.
The Inn’s perfectly poised location commands beautiful views of the Great Sacandaga Lake. The historic building has 6 luxurious and considered guest rooms, each with a private bath and 4 with lake views. Complete with individual climate control (heat & air-conditioning), free wireless internet, flat screen TVs, a full range of bath amenities, plush guest robes, and more – the rooms are ready to pamper. Guests enjoy a full, seasonally inspired breakfast, afternoon tea, and a complimentary boat slip at our dock.