FIRST SCHOOL Town's first school built on this site on land given by Jonathan Anderson. Earliest district in town settled in 1787. Located on South Shore Road in Edinburg.
Godfrey Shew House is a historic home located at Fish House in Fulton County, New York. It was built in 1784 and is a 2-story, five-bay-wide and two-bay-deep, timber-frame, gable-roofed residence in the Federal style.